9.24.2009

We The Living + Gardening Not Architecture

I've got a pretty sweet announcement and guess what? You're gonna like it.



My sister, Sarah Saturday runs a little project she created with programming genius Beau Sorenson (whose work on the albums of such epic rock bands as Death Cab for Cutie and We The Living is well known) called Gardening Not Architecture. She is currently on a national tour, and I'm really happy to announce that she will be meeting up with us in October for several shows. Exact dates will follow on the myspace soon, but in the meantime, familiarize yourself with her music.

2 comments:

  1. This is a good idea. I just hope I can make it to a show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally wish this would be happening on November 6th...ahhhh.
    this is so fantastic, :]!

    ReplyDelete